Monday, June 28, 2010

CHRIS BROWN'S EMOTIONAL TRIBUTE


Bomshell: I guess I can be so cynical at times you know... But I empathize with Chris Brown.. More because he spoke of his parental situation which was plagued with Domestic Violence... I also feel like other men, such as Charlie Sheen didn't even get the leporacy treatment that Chris recieved and Chris was relatively young, and this was not a habitual thing like a Booby Brown or Ike Turner situation. I think more than anything Chris needed help battling his demons as opposed to a public crucifixion while Rhiana paraded around half naked and doing incriminating interviews to help album sales...
Also this is the kind of tribute to MJ that we looked for after his death.. Unfortunately we had a minstrel show last year...... BET....

No comments:

Post a Comment