Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BOMSHELL BOOGIE JUMP OFF CHRONICHLES:part 4 I STOLE THIS OFF OF KAT STAKS PAGE!!! SHE GOING OFF ON YOUNG MONEY!!!!!



"The Young Money Room-mates have been trying so hard to shut me down, I got them bunk bed niggas shook. They’ve gone as far as to hacking & suspending both of my Twitter accounts, calling Child Services on me & exposing my Criminal Records all over the Internet. They have been loosing fans so recently the other day they made a New Fan Page, ’cause now they suddenly appreciate their fans …. BULLSHIT ! Anyways Young Money is taking applications for a New Roommate at The Cite 2,000 in Downtown, Miami #910. Make sure you claim the Top Bunk ’cause Gudda Gudda pissed on the bottom one.



This was Jae Millz responce after MediaTakeOut.com aired out after Child Services Investigated my condo. Jae Millz you fucked up ’cause you were the only one out of the roommates who knew my real address. You went too far & took this beef to a whole different level."
Via http://katstacks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment