Wednesday, April 21, 2010

GURU'S FAMILY FINALLY SPEAKS: A COMPLETE CONTRADICTION TO THE WORDS OF THIS ALLEGED LETTER SOLAR CLAIMS WAS GURU's LAST WORDS....


The letter that Solar(Guru's "Best friend" and the guy with the power of attorney) claims taht Guru wrote stated some nasty things that suposedly Guru said on his death bed.
Key Points being:
1. That Guru wants to eradicate all ties with DJ Premmier.I quote do not wish my ex-DJ to have anything to do with my name likeness, events tributes etc. connected in anyway to my situation including any use of my name or circumstance for any reason and I have instructed my lawyers to enforce this. I had nothing to do with him in life for over 7 years and want nothing to do with him in death. Solar has my life story and is well informed on my family situation, as well as the real reason for separating from my ex-DJ. As the sole founder of GangStarr, I am very proud of what GangStarr has meant to the music world and fans. I equally am proud of my Jazzmatazz series and as the father of Hip-Hop/Jazz. I am most proud of my leadership and pioneering efforts on Jazzmatazz 4 for reinvigorating the Hip-Hop/Jazz genre in a time when music quality has reached an all time low. Solar and I have toured in places that I have never been before with GangStarr or Jazzmatatazz and we gained a reputation for being the best on the planet at Hip-Hop/Jazz, as well as the biggest and most influential Hip-Hop/Jazz record with Jazzmatazz 4 of the decade to now.


Hardly imaginable that GURU would say that. The obscurities and ambiguity that surrounds the letter is quite unsettling to the average Gangastar fan. So the frustration must affect the family in a way that we will probably never understand.
And Premier.. I wonder how he feels.. However the family states that Guru had been in a coma.. How could he have wrote such strong words if he had been in a coma.. I already said yesterday that I don't trust Solar... However the family responded with this.


The Elam family wishes to thank the fans of our son/brother/father uncle/nephew/cousin Keith aka GURU for the outpouring of love, concern and support.

Our hearts are broken by the loss of someone we loved so much. GURU was devoted to his young son, who will most keenly feel his absence.

GURU suffered from multiple myeloma* for over a year. Accrued complications from this illness led to respiratory failure and cardiac arrest. As a result, GURU was in a coma from mid February until his death and never regained consciousness. Early on the morning of April 19th, he became hypertensive due to low blood pressure. He again went into cardiac arrest and slipped away from us.

GURU died far too young but he was, and we are, proud of all his many legendary musical contributions.

The family is not aware of any foundations established by GURU.* We know and understand that countless fans want to express their condolences and love and, to that end, we are planning a memorial event in the near future that will be all-inclusive. Please look for further details from the family as they become available.

from The Elam Family




I see that the family brought up the fact that GURU's son will mourn him. Something that the SOLAR LETTER negated while putting Solar on a damn pedestool.. Well guess what? I smell Stool... We at the tea keep the ELAM FAMILY in our prayers, especially for his son... And we holding you up Premier.....


Shouts out to www.missinfo.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment