Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DRAKE ON CNN "I LIKE TO STUDY WOMEN, I LIKE TO WRITE FOR WOMEN"



I like Drake a little more after this interview. No matter how much I want to be like oh "Young Money Artist" I can't. I think because conceptually Drake created a "different" kind of rapper when he started doing his mixtapes... And as much as I say I'm not into him... The truth of the matter is I am into his music. I do think that he taps into territories that aren't stereotypical because he physically personifies everything that isn't hip hop while spitting hip-hop very well. I mean I'm kind of over songs that kind of ignored women or sexually objectified them. I mean "you the best" was cute... It became disgustingly repetitive but it was cute nonetheless.. Frankly, I love the song "Find Your Love"
Ok Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment